ABOUT BANKING & FINANCE
The Banking & Finance magazine has been around for over twenty years as a multilingual, European platform for financial professionals in banking and insurance operating from the Benelux. Our magazine, conferences, lunch sessions, website and Banking & Finance web TV reach more than 40,000 policy-making and budget holding professionals from the Financial Services Industry in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands every year. The journal is published four times a year: In March, June, September and December. The magazine has two editions, one for Belgium and Luxembourg and one for the Netherlands.
The editorial content of Banking & Finance is compiled by an experienced, reputable and independent editorial office and provides background articles, interviews, display of research, reports of lunch sessions and conferences. These articles are published in Dutch, French and English and always have a connection with banking, insurance, finance, security, e-business or other relevant issues that play a role in the financial sector.
Banking & Finance is more than just the magazine.
- For over 15 years we organize lunch sessions in close cooperation with leading partners.
- From 2001, a Grand Gala was organized regularly in Brussels. The Grand Gala was preceded in the afternoon by the Academic Session.
- From 2004 Banking & Finance anually organizes the B&F ICT Innovation Awards for the financial sector.
- Since 2006 Banking & Finance organizes its own Congresses in Amsterdam, Brussels and Luxembourg.
- In 2010, we launched Banking & Finance TV.
- In consultation with commercial partners we develop custom communications projects such as magazines, web TV, events, newsletters and social media projects.
In short, Banking & Finance offers a full pallet for targeted and responsible communication with policy-making and budget holding professionals in the Benelux Financial Services Industry.
Do you want to profile your company through content articles, personal interviews and/or draw attention to your knowledge on a particular topic? Then a file is exactly the right product for you. The files are producable in various languages. A file consists of eight pages that are produced by the editorial office specifically for your project, company, service or product. A file (maximum two per edition) is printed in your chosen edition of Banking & Finance Magazine. You will receive 200 copies of that edition for your own direct marketing activities.
Exclusive media partner
At client’s request Banking & Finance offers exclusive support as media partner in the organization of seminars. A media partnership is always customisable and can be editorial support, photography, co-organisation, e-mailings, postmailings, etc.
Please contact us for more information about the possibilities.